Opportunity Code: GEN10011
Closing Date to Apply: -
Purpose: To support members of staff in delivering activities for children some with profound learning disabilities and challenging needs.
Assist in the provision of and promotion of safe play using the equipment provided.
Help with serving refreshments.
Support and encourage children to get involved in the sessions.
Help with the general setting up of activities and assist with clearing away after activities.
Time needed from Volunteer:
Flexible - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday Morning 9.15 – 11.15.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
No formal experience required.
• Patient and tolerant with a calm manner.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Reliable and committed.
• Motivated and enthusiastic.
• Enjoy working with children and young people some with challenging needs.
Support Offered: Support by member of staff at all times, Food Hygiene Certificate training
This role will require an enhanced DSB check.
[Back to Summary] [Apply for this opportunity]