Opportunity Code: GEN10017
Closing Date to Apply: -
Purpose: To support members of staff with general administration tasks.
General administration tasks, to include the following:
• Typing documents
• Maintaining databases
• Answering the telephone using a switchboard device
• Sending emails
• Laminating documents
Time needed from Volunteer:
Flexible: Working hours Monday – Friday 9.00am- 5pm
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
No formal experience required. Although a basic understanding of administration related tasks is desirable.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Reliable and committed.
• Motivated and enthusiastic.
• Computer literate.
[Back to Summary] [Apply for this opportunity]