Opportunity Code: GEN10021
Closing Date to Apply: -
Purpose: To support members of staff in delivering activities for children some with profound learning disabilities and challenging needs.
Assist in the provision of and promotion of safe play using the equipment provided.
Help with serving refreshments.
Support and encourage children to get involved in the sessions.
Help with the general setting up of activities and assist with clearing away after activities.
Time needed from Volunteer:
After school club operates from 3pm – 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Holiday play scheme operates from 9.30am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
No formal experience required.
• Patient and tolerant with a calm manner.
• Friendly and approachable.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Reliable and committed.
• Motivated and enthusiastic.
• Enjoy working with children and young people some with challenging needs.
[Back to Summary] [Apply for this opportunity]