Opportunity Code: GEN10034
Closing Date to Apply: -
Purpose: Collecting stock donations from households and businesses in the local area
* Collecting stock donations from households and businesses in the local area
* Working with the shop manager to coordinate your work
* Promoting our free donation collection service
* Assisting with Gift Aid sign up
* Representing and promoting Hartlepool and District Hospice in the local community
Time needed from Volunteer:
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
* Clean driving licence is essential.
* Map reading and route planning skills.
* Have a polite and friendly disposition.
* The ability to work as part of a team- good communication skills
* Good fitness levels – some lifting may be required (manual handling training will be provided).
[Back to Summary] [Apply for this opportunity]